Hi All,

I just wanted to let all of my Vespa Club friends know that Rosa & I are packing up and moving back to Brisbane. I'll miss riding with you all! But I hope to get back regularly and will try to make it along to the occasional breakfast - and also any big events (like the Christmas party)

I'll be coming along to the next Melbourne breakfast on the 9th JULY so I hope to see lots of you there so I can say goodbye.

Cheers

Tracy ScooterGirlPink & Rosa LX150

Views: 217

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh Tracy, bittersweet... All the best in Brisbane. Sorry to see you leave but wishing you the best.

Will most likely not make it July 9 to the breakfast.

Thanks Stefan. Are you doing the Wonderland run this year? I'm coming down that weekend & will be there with Peter. If you're there we should catch up!

New adventures ahead Tracy, wishing you all the best, and we do hope both you and Rosa enjoy your new life in Brisbane... You have been a member of the club for several years now and were part of the original Committee so thank you so much for your contribution to the club and for participating in many of our events and rides...we will miss you but look forward to the visits.  You will have to catch up with Donna in Cairns she is still a member and enjoying riding Valentino...:)
Cheers Julie

Dear Tracy, what are we going to do on our rides without your happy disposition and that extraordinary flash of pink-purple weaving along country roads? Our club photos will be all the poorer without Rosa but our loss is sure to be somebody else's gain. Thanks for all your support for the club and your attendance on so many rides and events. Best wishes for settling down again in Brissy. You've now provided us with an excuse for a 'big' ride north. xx David

Hi Tracy,

All the best with your move to Brissy, Bren and I will miss you and the pink rocket, hopefully we will catch up in the future, maybe with the Brisbane Chapter??

Love Bren & John

RSS

Registered Users

© 2020   Vespa Club of Melbourne Incorporated in Victoria A005069N   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service