Dear members

I guess you have all heard by now that as of midnight tomorrow night (8 July) the metropolitan area of Melbourne will go into lock down.  This also means there will be no rides or breakfast events for the next 6 weeks. 

This does not mean however, that the Club has just stopped functioning.  Admin is still cruising along and as you will see there is a member Special up already.

We we hope to have a few more online things in store for you also.

In the meanwhile if you are working on a project, or have something of interest you would like to share, please feel free to post on the website.

It is probably a good idea to keep the motor kicking over on your scooter, as you won't want a flat battery when it comes time to ride again.

Keep safe, keep warm, keep smiling.  We will ride again as the weather begins to warm up.

Best regards, Julie

Views: 38

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In the meanwhile, I look forward to seeing our regional members getting together for coffee and short rides with lots of pics posted here on the site please. :)

I feel a bit mean posting pics when you are all locked down again! 

Hey Paul

Enjoy your freedom while you can.  I think things aren't going to change over here for some time yet sadly.

Cheers Julie

RSS

© 2020   Vespa Club of Melbourne Incorporated in Victoria A005069N   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service