Hello Members

Last night the Club held a successful Annual General Meeting, for the first time via online conferencing. Including proxies, all up 105 members were represented, and a new Committee elected. Thank you to all our dedicated members for your continued support of this very unique club.

The full report - the Annual Return, Minutes, President's Report, and Treasurers Statement is now available in the Members' Room on this website.

This morning I lodged that document with Consumer Affairs Victoria (CAV), so that's the administrative stuff done for another year. And this year is one we'll never forget.

For an up to date report on the Club's progress over the year, I have also included the President's Report publicly here as well

Presidents_report_2020.pdf

Cheers, and see you all soon on a ride.

Greg

Secretary

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wish to thank everyone who responded either by proxy or attended the AGM online on the night.  It has been a very interesting year and I hope you get a chance to read the President's report to actually see what was achieved during the year, even through lockdown.

I would like to thank Jo Wilson (Gippsland Organiser) and Imam Wayhudi (Treasurer) who have both stepped down from their positions, for their work and dedication to the Club and introduce the new Committee that was elected.

Thank you everyone for voting me to be President again.

Vice President - Lisa Laidlaw

Secretary - Greg Pond

Treasurer - Tony Vescio (new)

Classic Organiser - David Atkinson

Website Organiser - Gail Veal

General Organisers - James Avery, Phil Lees, Ross Amphlett, Clinton Ford & Peter Zetzmann

Bendigo Organiser - Marc Blanks

Geelong Organiser - Tufan Chakir

Gippsland Organiser - James Lang (new)

We all look forward to a great year ahead, there will be lots of rides and events organised according to the DHHS regulation announcements.

Of course this is your Club, so if you have a ride idea to propose then please contact any one of us and we can assist you to put it up.

I look forward to catching up with you all at some stage soon.

Cheers Julie

RSS

© 2020   Vespa Club of Melbourne Incorporated in Victoria A005069N   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service