First registered in January 2014 from Vespa House, this fantastic Vespa is a real head turner and gets plenty of attention at the lights with the sporty looking decals. Comes with original books and has just had its 3000km service completed. Rides like a dream and always reliable. Due to work commitments in my change in role I no longer have the time to ride and would love to see this beautiful Vespa on the road where it belongs and not in a garage. I also have the second key and code card. It has never been ridden in the rain and has always been wiped over after every ride with Meguiars Ultimate Waterless Wash and Wax.

Happy to answer any questions.

My contact number is 0413 246 399, I can text you pics as this site is not allowing me to attach photos for some reason.

Selling price is $5,000

Thank you

David C

Views: 103

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry for some reason I am not able to attach pics.

Hi David

Sorry there seems to be a some problems with our website.  If you wish to email a couple of pics to admin@vespaclubmelbourne.com.au we might be able to add them for you.

Cheers Julie

Also do you have a price :)

Thanks Julie. I will update the ad with a price and send you the pics tonight.

Thats fine David, just one though, perhaps your pics are too large, so if you downsize them it should work as Greg was able to add pics yesterday... perhaps just give that a go first.  :)

RSS

Registered Users

© 2019   Vespa Club of Melbourne Incorporated in Victoria A005069N   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service