Buy, Swap and Sell - member sales only (382)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Scooter accessories, now from China

http://kylight.en.alibaba.com/search/product?IndexArea=product_en&SearchText=vespa   Look out everyone. China is here. Where there's a…

Started by Greg_

3 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Greg_

GT 250 for sale

Hi I have been approached by a guy who wanted to know where he could get some scratches on the L side  of his 250 fixed up and I gave him J…

Started by Roberto Ceppellini

0 Oct 10, 2011

Vespa Baby Suits - For Brett and Dani

For Brett, Dani and anyone else with new babies in the family that you want to influence at an early age, below are links of some Vespa Bab…

Started by Pietro

6 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Julie Pond

Tools on Special at ALDI

Commencing Saturday 8 October, ALDI has some tools on special for those who like to do their own maintenance. Listed in their paper based c…

Started by David Atkinson

7 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by Raff

Interested in GS 150 Mark One

My wife is in love with the retro style of the GS 150 Mark One and I am interested in learning from you guys what sort of investment I will…

Started by Cam

13 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by David Atkinson

Mod Fashions

Anyone been to this store or visited this site before, it looks great....have to visit and Anne.....they have SHOES, LOT OF SHOES http://m…

Started by Tony

3 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Sharon

Vespa bagon sale

sandys cos just purchaced a vespa carry  bag at reject shop corio geelong its plastic and has a print off  vespa grand sports ideal fancy a…

Started by John Dynon

0 Oct 6, 2011

10 inch White walls

I'm tired of trolling the forums looking for this answer.   After some 10 inch white walls x 3 , and not those Sava ones......who sells the…

Started by Tony

10 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Tony

Anyone interested in buying a Ford Territory

Hi guys   Im looking to buy a new car so looking to offload my 2005 AWD Ghia Ford Territory.   Car is in in fantastic condition with 157,00…

Started by Tony

16 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by TonyB

GTS Flyscreen for sale

going for a different look with my scoot, so the flyscreen style is under review, one for sale is in excellent condition, unmarked, perfe…

Started by TonyB

2 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Tony

RSS

Registered Users

© 2019   Vespa Club of Melbourne Incorporated in Victoria A005069N   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service