The National Scooter Rally is the national all-inclusive event.
The National Scooter Rally 2020 is to be held at Umina Beach, NSW, - a 1½-hour ride North of Sydney.
We have secured a deal on accommodation at the NRMA Ocean Beach Holiday Resort, use code NSRAU2020 and make your booking by calling the group booking line on 1300 414 448. There is a full list of the options to suit all budgets, from Spa Cabins to tents - see here for full list of options - https://www.facebook.com/nsrau2020/menu/ and a map is here - https://www.nrmaparksandresorts.com.au/ocean-beach/wp-content/uploads/sites/8/2018/06/NRMA_OB_Park-Maps-2018.pdf
1. Tickets will be sold until the event starts, but accommodation will sell out much sooner, please ensure you book soon, refunds will only be given up to 21 days prior to the start date of 20th March 2020.
2. Entry to any of the weekend's activities will only be allowed with a full 'Rally Pack' weekend ticket.
Accommodation will fill up quick, best bet is to 'buddy up' with a few friends and get a cabin or chalet.
The weekend plans so far:
• Arrival, check-in and checkout the beach
• Meet and Greet at the Club Umina, your Rally Packs, with weekend wristband can be picked up from there from 2pm. Club Umina will be our HQ for the weekend and is walking distance to the NRMA accommodation.
• Various meal options are available from 5.30 at the Club Umina, or a walk to the town centre has many other options, see Rally Pack for pick of the bunch.
• Evening entertainment will be at Club Umina, we have the function room from 7pm until 11.30pm, where scooter sounds will be eased into your listening holes, first drink is free. Some DJ’s are confirmed, a full list will be announced soon.
• Breakfast BBQ is served from 8am at the NRMA onsite BBQ area, other options are the many cafes within walking distance in the area, again, your Rally Pack will have a selection of these detailed.
• Saturday Ride Out, ride meetup is at the Club Umina Car Park at 09:30, we will be briefing at 09:55 and leave sharp at 10am. They have a great ride planned around the local area and checking out some wonderful National Parks.
• After the ride finishes, and after a quick polish, we have the Show ‘n’ Shine from 15:30 to 17:00 in the NRMA ‘Scooter Barn’
• Dinner - you will know the area by now, dinner can be found at Club Umina or the town centre, all 8 min walk.
• Saturday’s evening entertainment will start at 19:00 and is in the fabulous Umina Surf Life Saving Club, check out the beach views while socialising with your free first drink; with local and national DJ’s and a special guest band to be announced soon.
• Prize-giving at 8.30, band after that.
• Breakfast is again served from 8am at the NRMA onsite BBQ area, or the many cafes within walking distance in the area, see Rally Pack for details.
• Sunday Ride Out with treats, ride meetup is at the Club Umina Car Park at 09.30, we will be briefing at 09.55 and leave sharp at 10am. He has a great ride planned around the local area and checking out some culinary treats.
• After the ride, for those who are sticking around, have the option of beach, park, drinks or just hanging out, wishing those leaving, a fond farewell.
Add a Comment