Hi everyone just wondering where and when do u guys meet.

Views: 99

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Phil,

Welcome to VCM. We meet for breakfast once a month on Sunday mornings at the Abbotsford Convent. Have a look under 'Events' and you will see our next breakfast is this Sunday August 14th, between 8:30 and 10:30. We do an organised ride once a month and then other informal rides pop up. Often there's a ride after our breakfast. Keep looking under events to see whats happening. Also have  big ride to Sydney for the National Scooter Rally in September if you're game, will be an adventure.

Cheers, Martin (Vice President VCM)

Thanks for that Martin I have been out a number of times with Melbourne scooter connection I never knew that we had a vespa club anyway I work alot of weekends so hopefully my next w/end off I'll see u guys for breeky....phil
Martin I don't see events Where do I find it .....phil

Hi Phil,

If you have a look along the top of the screen (under the big vespa photo) you should see a bunch of links, Home, About Us, Membership, Forum, Events etc...

if you click on the Events link it'll take you to the events page which has a list of all upcoming events...

Thanks for that karen Im on my newiPhone and don't know what I'm doin all new to me thanks phil

RSS

Visit our Supporters

¬© 2018   Vespa Club of Melbourne Incorporated in Victoria A005069N   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service