Greg_'s Discussions (3,730)

Discussions Replied To (2642) Replies Latest Activity

"We remember our friends. And we will return to Paris too. "

Greg_ replied Jul 10 to Summer' ride of LES TONTONS SCOOTEURS in France.

4 yesterday
Reply by Anthony Elliott

"oops There goes my theory about running them up to 15"

Greg_ replied Jul 9 to So you think a drive belt should last 10,000km...............

8 on Thursday
Reply by Paul Stampton

"Hi I am about to delete some unfinancial members - which unfortunately will include…"

Greg_ replied Jul 9 to Mystery membership payment from ‘scooter’. Is this you?

2 Jul 11
Reply by Julie Pond

"Yours Darren"

Greg_ replied Jun 5 to Grampians National Scooter Rally: 29-31 Mar 2019. The Club accom is full

17 Jun 8
Reply by Julie Pond

"Yours Darren"

Greg_ replied Jun 5 to Grampians National Scooter Rally: 29-31 Mar 2019. The Club accom is full

17 Jun 8
Reply by Julie Pond

"Hi members Once this club accom is finalized we will be publishing other recommended…"

Greg_ replied Jun 4 to Grampians National Scooter Rally: 29-31 Mar 2019. The Club accom is full

17 Jun 8
Reply by Julie Pond

"Sure James. We've allocated you a pump up lilo in the garage. Aww only kidding. Have…"

Greg_ replied Jun 3 to Grampians National Scooter Rally: 29-31 Mar 2019. The Club accom is full

17 Jun 8
Reply by Julie Pond

"Confirmed"

Greg_ replied Jun 1 to Grampians National Scooter Rally: 29-31 Mar 2019. The Club accom is full

17 Jun 8
Reply by Julie Pond

"Done Leo"

Greg_ replied May 31 to Grampians National Scooter Rally: 29-31 Mar 2019. The Club accom is full

17 Jun 8
Reply by Julie Pond

"Hi everyone. We are overwhelmed with the response. Julie and I will visit Halls Gap…"

Greg_ replied May 25 to National Scooter Rally Grampians Mar 29-31 - be quick if want to reserve club accommodation!

9 May 27
Reply by John

RSS

Visit our supporters

Latest FB

© 2018   Vespa Club of Melbourne Incorporated in Victoria A005069N   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service