Buy, Swap and Sell - member sales only (360)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SCALA RIDER G4 corded microphone

Model No. SRG40101 totally new boxed set corded microphone 248 euros Surplus to my needs

Started by johnb - VSPA1

5 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by johnb - VSPA1

Vespa LX150 "Pearl' - Melbourne - SOLD

2005 Vespa LX150 Colour "Pearl White' - White with a metallic fleck Registration: HO 573 - until December 2011 Kilometres: 17,500 - regular…

Started by Greg_

11 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Go the REDS!

Overseas sites to buy gear

Can anyone recommend international websites to buy cheap gear - gloves, jackets, casual gear etc? The Aussie dollar makes the exchange rate…

Started by Ian @ The Back

4 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Steve

LML 150 for sale on Ebay

Hi Guys not sure if there is any interest but thought to mention it...there's a brand new LML 150 Ivory White for sale on Ebay..being sold…

Started by Mike Richardson

7 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Mike Richardson

GT front chrome rack for sale

Selling my front chrome rack, great condition $180 posted (they sell for over $600 new)   Will fit GT 200/250 and I presume the 300 as well…

Started by Tony

6 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by Tony

Tubular Registration Label Holder

Corinne at the breakfast this morning asked me about my registration label holder.  A few of the club members have used them on their vespa…

Started by Pietro

2 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by Pietro

FX Powersports - don't sell Vespa,(do sell LML) and there is a workshop out the back, and they can service a Vespa.

FX Powersports - don't sell Vespa, but there is a workshop out the back, and they can service a Vespa. They do import and sell LMLs from In…

Started by Greg_

4 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Greg_

Chrome work - for that bit of extra bling!

We have used these guys for chroming up our crests. Carroll Electroplating Pty LtdElectroplating and Metal Polishers3 Merrifield StreetBrun…

Started by Julie Pond

0 Jun 6, 2011

Spare Key Cutting

http://www.aubiz.org/details/gibson-premium-locksmiths  These guys in Moonee Ponds, over the railway line in Puckle street, cut me a spare…

Started by Greg_

1 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Pietro

Links to Bling & Accessories - happy shopping

If you are shopping to bling up your bike (and you just have to do it don't you!) then here a few good sites to shop at:Melbourne (Abbotsfo…

Started by Greg_

0 Jun 6, 2011

RSS

Visit our Supporters

© 2018   Vespa Club of Melbourne Incorporated in Victoria A005069N   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service