Buy, Swap and Sell - member sales only (368)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Selling 2015 Sprint 150 - white with windscreen & top box- under 3000km - and accessories!

Moving back to the USA and don't want to ship it.  Selling my Vespa Sprint 150 ie with very low KM, top box,  and windscreen.  Up to date o…

Started by Larissa Wojciechowski

3 Jun 21
Reply by Diana Davis

FOR SALE: White 2015 Primavera 125cc

Hello guys! First post and its a sale! Selling my lovely 2015 Vespa Primavera 125cc scooter. One female owner, always garaged. Serviced re…

Started by Em Lee

1 Jun 16
Reply by Em Lee

Bell Bullitt white helmet size XS bluetooth headset included $100

Great shape. Bought for $450. Inlcudes Bluetooth Headset. Size XS.  See ad for pictures. https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/fitzroy/motorcycl

Started by Larissa Wojciechowski

0 Jun 12

early days looking

After my crash i'm thinking about an older Vespa for the daily commute (very short distance). Something won't break the bank.. light and a…

Started by Tufan

7 Jun 3
Reply by Tufan

Wanted 300 GTS

The chief financial controller is warming to the idea of getting another ride. She's quite taken with the 300GTS and we've started our sear…

Started by Darren Eger

4 May 28
Reply by Darren Eger

ET4 for sale

My grigio 1999 ET4 125 needs a new caring home. Regularly serviced. Rides sweet. In good nick for age and Ks (52730). Registered to 29 Octo…

Started by John Fitzsimmons

0 May 26

Vespa Rally 200 For Sale

Grab yourself the “Holy grail” of Vespa models! This fully restored 1972, Australian delivered Rally 200 is is perfect condition and has be…

Started by Donal

3 May 20
Reply by Julie Pond

For bling fanatic

For all you bling and chrome lovers. As in the pics, PX200 accessories as follows: Rear carrier   $120 Crashbars      $120 Front carrier  …

Started by Roberto Ceppellini

1 May 20
Reply by Roberto Ceppellini

2009 GTV 250 For sale $5,750 (Not Neg) SOLD

Hi This GTV 250 was bought by an Australian that, at that time, was living in Ney York. He used it there until he came back to live in Melb…

Started by Roberto Ceppellini

7 May 17
Reply by Greg_

Vespa 90SS 1969 for sale

Hi all, We recently bought an apartment in Umbria, so I will be moving to Italy shortly and was planning to take my restored 90SS with me.…

Started by Richard Mariti

0 May 5

RSS

Visit our Supporters

© 2018   Vespa Club of Melbourne Incorporated in Victoria A005069N   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service