Our annual celebration! A core group rides right around the Bay on a tight schedule. We meet & involve as many riders as possible. View route.
Depart with a full tank of petrol. The only group petrol stop is Pt Arlington.
Geelong riders: please top up in Yarraville in the morning.
Lunch will be on the Ferry. Bring a lunch with you and we’ll have a picnic on the deck, or use the kiosk.
There's a $10 rider levy, donated to our Cambodia project.
Meeting points (With departure times)
Be geared up and ready to go.
1. Dep 0700 am. The Edge Geelong MAP
2. Dep 0830 am Willis & Anderson cafe, Yarraville MAP
3. Dep 0900 am Shakespeare Gr. St Kilda MAP
A big meeting: car park along Luna Park.
4. Dep 10.45am Stefan & Ira's Chelsea MAP
5. Dep 1130 am DOC Mornington MAP
Quick stop: regroup & pick up - don't gear down.
6. *Dep 1 pm Sorrento Ferry Terminal MAP
7. Dep 1.45pm Queenscliff Ferry terminal MAP
To Pt Arlington. Don’t miss this leg! Refuel there, so ‘Partner and Share the Pump” to get the bikes through quickly. Ready to ride: Corio Bay-Lara – Little River-Yarraville.
*Crossing the Ferry Sorrento to Queenscliff.
$20 members - $30 others- Normally $35. Pillions are free as part of our deal. Bring cash in the correct amount, pay Julie at the terminal / we'll bulk purchase Club card.
Add a Comment